automatic resume is not working

Advertisement

aperje

automatic resume is not working

Hi,

I am uploading large files (400 MB +) to a server. It happens twice to fivetimes within the transfer of a file that the connection drops.

Then a message pops up offering me the possibility to reconnect. I push that button and it works. Until next time.

This should go automatic but it does not. Where is the problem.

Always I choose background transfer. I did not check the transfer confirmation checkbox. I activatet the automatic resume after 5 sec. for files larger than 100 kB.

I use the latest ver. 3.81.

Maybe you can give me a hint.

Thank you in advance.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: automatic resume is not working

aperje wrote:

Then a message pops up offering me the possibility to reconnect. I push that button and it works. Until next time.
What does happen "next time"?

martin wrote:

aperje wrote:

Sorry for my English, I am German.

With " until Next time " I mean until it breaks again and the message pops up again.

My problem is that it resumes not automatic. I have to press the connect button.

martin wrote:

aperje wrote:

Just one more question. Is it possible, that the automatic just does not work in background operation.

I had a 800 MB transfer running in foreground without any breaks.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Just one more question. Is it possible, that the automatic just does not work in background operation.
May be :-) I'll test it.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

I've done many tests and it definitelly works. At least for me. As long as you have automatic reconnect enabled and confirmations disabled for background transfers, you should not be prompted not a once.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum