Internal Editor flips on second display

Advertisement

Hey,

I just noticed that when WinSCP (v3.8.1 Build 328) is run in second display and example some .php (or any textfile) file is opened to be edited in the internal text editor the window of internal text editor flips very strangely. It seems that window remembers correct height of last usage but width crops from last usage to maybe ~50-75 pixels. When WinSCP is moved to primary display and some text file is opened in internal editor the editor gets correct height and width values and the window is displayed as it should be displayed. And the interface style which is been used is Norton commander (in case you need this information).

Hopefully I descripted enought to get this bug fixed :)

Best regards,
Sami

Advertisement

Hey,

Just thought to report that this bug is still present in newest public WinSCP version (v3.8.2 Build 330), in case you tried to fix it to this version already, thought I didn't see any report in changelog about that.

Anyway, just wishing this small, annoying bug to be fixed as it lowers little bit productivity (as you can't really have internal text editor open at the secondary screen).

Best regards,
Sami

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Internal Editor flips on second display

Anonymous wrote:

Just thought to report that this bug is still present in newest public WinSCP version (v3.8.2 Build 330), in case you tried to fix it to this version already, thought I didn't see any report in changelog about that.
It will be fixed in the next version.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum