Downloading file times out

Advertisement

G

Downloading file times out

Hello

Great program but the new beta 4.1.4 build 407 is slow as molasses. Transfering only in B/s and when up or downloading within a local network. Even deletes are slow.
When going outside the network,
"hg clone ..." for example, it times out to quickly with a pop-up stating "Host has not answered for more than 15 seconds. Still waiting... Warning Aborting this operation will close connection!" So I waited and waited, and nothing just the pop-up. The file will download, but not completely. If I click on abort, the connection terminates completely and the program crashes. Is there anyway to set the timeout higher so I can download these updates?

Thanks

Advertisement

G

Hi

It was ver .0.7 or .1.x beta. I had installed the program in late March to mid April. Can't remember off hand, sorry.
This is over a wireless connection within a local network transfer, I have had only speeds of B/s range, nothing faster.
I use other transfer programs within this system and get musc faster speeds. It is probably user error on my part with this version, but I can't seem to find the cause of the slow speeds.

Thanks

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum