Can't access

Advertisement

barnold

Can't access

I can't get to our church's web page source. Here is the information which I was told to enter:
Host Name: <removed_by_admin>
Port Number:222
User Name: <removed_by_admin>
Password: <removed_by_admin>

Here is what your site said:

The servers host key was not found in the cache. You have no guarantee that the server is the computer you think it is.

The server's rsa2 key fingerprint is:
<removed_by_admin>

Then I hit no and another screen popped up which said:

Searching for host.
Connecting to host.
Authenticating with pre-entered password.
Access denied.

What am I doing wrong? It looks like I might have the wrong server, but I have no idea what the right one is. It looks like the password may be wrong, but both Nathan Mabry and Byron Arnold think that this is the right one. I realize that you probably can't send me the information, so here is Byron's email: <removed_by_admin> . Here is the pastor's email, if that will help: <removed_by_admin> The account name is <removed_by_admin> . Here is my email: <removed_by_admin> .

Thank you.

Donna Walker
<removed_by_admin>

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Can't access

You need to contact administrator of your server.
If other are able to connect with the login details you have, please post yours and theirs log file to comparison.

To generate log file, enable logging, log in to your server and do the operation and only the operation that causes the error. For posting extensive logs you may use pastebin or similar application. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you may email it to me. You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile. Please include link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have emailed the log.

I have removed all sensitive information from your post a it is publicly accessible.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum