Transfer file from server to server

Advertisement

howto

Transfer file from server to server

Hi, I tried many times. It just not working. When I use put command, it will list the files needed to transfer, then just hang there.

I am basically wanting to transfer files from first server to second server in remote location, where both are windows server 2008.

When I close the hanged dos, the debug message return below
Error: -1073741510

I tried before, transfer from my local xp to remote server, no problem at all. But when I put the script into remote server, in order to server1 transfer to server2, it hang at put command.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Transfer file from server to server

Please post a full log file showing the problem as well as your script.

To generate log file, enable logging, log in to your server and do the operation and only the operation that causes the error. For posting extensive logs you may use pastebin or similar application. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you may email it to me. You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile. Please include link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have emailed the log.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum