Scripting and Sessions

Advertisement

padischaum

Scripting and Sessions

Hello everyone,

this is my first post in this board and thatswhy just want to say: I love WinSCP
I hope its development won't stop and the borland compiler does not troubles you someday.

Returning to my question:
I setup a little script which opens a connection to all servers relevant for a certain project, set up putty to open automatically and everything is working as expected.
Now I want to know if it's possible to open several session inside one winscp window by scripting?
And maybe if possible can I send the switch -m param to putty to execute a programm like htop or top (it would save some time ^^)

I hope I didn't miss this question when searching google and this bb.

Keep up the great work! You are the only reason why windows is useful :)

Greetings

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Scripting and Sessions

padischaum wrote:

I setup a little script which opens a connection to all servers relevant for a certain project, set up putty to open automatically and everything is working as expected.
Now I want to know if it's possible to open several session inside one winscp window by scripting?
I do not understand probably, because it seems that in the first sentence you claim to achieve already what you ask for in the latter one.

And maybe if possible can I send the switch -m param to putty to execute a programm like htop or top (it would save some time ^^)
You can specify the switch in PuTTY path in preferences.

padischaum

Hello Martin,

thank you for your fast reply. I am sorry I could answer earlier.
You are right I already figure out how to open multiple connection but I haven't figure out how to open many connections within one winscp window. I wonder if thats possible it would be really cool.
And thank you for the path hint, thats just tooo easy ^^ and I feel ashamed postin that question :)
Maybe you got a idea for the one window problem?

Greetings

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

padischaum wrote:

You are right I already figure out how to open multiple connection but I haven't figure out how to open many connections within one winscp window. I wonder if thats possible it would be really cool.
Just use multiple open commands in a single script. But it is quite possible that I have no idea what you actually ask for :)

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum