save session folder expand/collapsed status

Advertisement

consistency
consistency avatar

save session folder expand/collapsed status

it would be great if winscp would save the status if a session folder is open or closed. so if i open the folder "customer > main > customername" and double click on the session "webserver1". then start a new session (ctrl + n), the folder "customer", "main", and "customername" sould be open.

even better would be if the session folder expand status would be saved accross multiple instances of winscp.
so if i open the folder "customer > main > customername" and double click on the session "webserver1". then start a new instance of winscp, the folder "customer", "main", and "customername" sould be open.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: save session folder expand/collapsed status

consistency wrote:

it would be great if winscp would save the status if a session folder is open or closed. so if i open the folder "customer > main > customername" and double click on the session "webserver1". then start a new session (ctrl + n), the folder "customer", "main", and "customername" sould be open.
This has been implemented already:
https://winscp.net/tracker/220

even better would be if the session folder expand status would be saved accross multiple instances of winscp.
so if i open the folder "customer > main > customername" and double click on the session "webserver1". then start a new instance of winscp, the folder "customer", "main", and "customername" sould be open.
And it's not yet that perfect... :)

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum