Can the Winscp plugin cause a Far UAC prompt if necessary

Advertisement

zippy1981

Can the Winscp plugin cause a Far UAC prompt if necessary

For the past few versions, Far 2.0 has an internal UAC prompt of sorts if performing a local file operation See <invalid hyperlink removed by admin>. It does not seem to get triggered by the winscp plugin when I want to copy from a sftp share to a local folder that requires admin access. Is it possible to add this feature?

Regards,

Justin Dearing

Advertisement

justyjusty123

UAC

Hello,

I also noticed this issue: I downloaded files and cound not find them in a directory. WinSCP did not send notifications for this.

justyjusty123

Dear Martin,

I just wanted add that I recognized this issue (copying file from one tree to a 64bit-Windows host) with both the stable version 4.53 as well as with the Beta, 5.0.6

As we use WinSCP a lot, we are looking forward for a solution for this. You can contact me any time with questions for details.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

justyjusty123 wrote:

I just wanted add that I recognized this issue (copying file from one tree to a 64bit-Windows host) with both the stable version 4.53 as well as with the Beta, 5.0.6

As we use WinSCP a lot, we are looking forward for a solution for this. You can contact me any time with questions for details.
Please direct your request for Far-NetBox project:
https://github.com/michaellukashov/Far-NetBox

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum