5.1 "No to ALL" does not work

Advertisement

Simba
Donor

5.1 "No to ALL" does not work

Hello, Martin,

I use newest portable version, and neither No to all and Yes to all does not work.

I try to download 200 photos from server using drag and drop. Many of photos exist on my computer already, but i don't know which. So i click No to all (not overwrite) but the dialog pops up on every photo!

I have not noticed that in previous versions. Is it broken?

Thanks

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: 5.1 "No to ALL" does not work

For me it works.
Please provide more details how you transfer the files. (where you drag them from, where you drop them too). Session log file might be useful.

Simba
Donor

The problem is with every files.
Open FTP folder with let's say 20 files.
Select them all and drop on local folder.
Download queue will pop on the program bottom and multiple connections will be made for each file.
If those same files already exists on the local folder, "No to all" or "yes to all" buttons for rewriting the file will not work. You will have to click YES / NO for each file/connection.

I can record screen if it's not clear.

Thanks, Martin.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Ok, you enabled Transfer each file individually on background by default and disabled No confirmations for background trasfers, right?

The Yes to All applies only to a one trasfer batch. With Transfer each file individually... enabled, every file consitutes its own batch.

Simba
Donor

Yes.

I want to use background transfers, that i could continue working.
I wish program would remember setting for each individual background transfers too.

Well, maybe in future when all program logic will be rewritten :)

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum