Noob, please be kind.....

Advertisement

whisp

Noob, please be kind.....

How do I drop/block a new FTP user from my account? I hired someone to create a cart for me, 19 months ago. I gave him permission to access my account (he created a new user for himself) so he could upload the new page. (it's not working out to well) Please tell me how I can remove him from getting into my account, if I find the need to fire him. (I'm afraid he'll delete everything)

HELP......

Advertisement

Ricardo
Donor
Ricardo avatar

Delete the account he created and change the password of your account because he knows it. Maybe change the username of your account, if possible, for extra security.

Ricardo wrote:

Delete the account he created and change the password of your account because he knows it. Maybe change the username of your account, if possible, for extra security.

Hi Ricardo, thank you so very much for the reply. Since I'm a grief counselor and not very tech savvy, (can ya tell? *wink*)could you please guide me to where I'd be able to delete his account, and change my password?

Ricardo
Donor
Ricardo avatar

Such thing depends entirely on the system/application/host you're using, each one is different. But surely you'll find the answer reading the documentations of your host or whatever.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum