Topic "Is it possible"

CT

Is ist possible with WinSCP connect with 2 server on the same time ? I want copy something from one server to the other server with WinSCP. Sorry for my bad english, i come from germany Wink
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
You can connect two servers, but you cannot transfer files between them yet.

Know you a programm what can it ? I Try ist with FlashFXP and Total Coammnder but the cannot use Protocol SCP / SFTP.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
CT wrote:
Know you a programm what can it ? I Try ist with FlashFXP and Total Coammnder but the cannot use Protocol SCP / SFTP.

It depends on how do you want to do it. If you want directly transfer files from one server to the other, than SFTP does not allow this. With SCP it may be done, but I do not know any GUI tool that can do it.

If you want to download the files to local drive (maybe to temporary folder) and then upload them to the second server, you can drag&drop files between two instances of WinSCP.

If i try to to copy from 1 WinSCP to a second WinSCP it failed. I want to do this, because we have 2 Root Server and i want to copy soemthing and its faster. I dont want to copy it to my HD and then do the upload, its to slow. Sorry for ma english, i am a german Smile
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
CT wrote:
If i try to to copy from 1 WinSCP to a second WinSCP it failed. I want to do this, because we have 2 Root Server and i want to copy soemthing and its faster. I dont want to copy it to my HD and then do the upload, its to slow. Sorry for ma english, i am a german Smile

WinSCP cannot do this, sorry Sad

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License