Topic "save session folder expand/collapsed status"

consistency
[View user's profile]

it would be great if winscp would save the status if a session folder is open or closed. so if i open the folder "customer > main > customername" and double click on the session "webserver1". then start a new session (ctrl + n), the folder "customer", "main", and "customername" sould be open.

even better would be if the session folder expand status would be saved accross multiple instances of winscp.
so if i open the folder "customer > main > customername" and double click on the session "webserver1". then start a new instance of winscp, the folder "customer", "main", and "customername" sould be open.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
consistency wrote:
it would be great if winscp would save the status if a session folder is open or closed. so if i open the folder "customer > main > customername" and double click on the session "webserver1". then start a new session (ctrl + n), the folder "customer", "main", and "customername" sould be open.

This has been implemented already:
http://winscp.net/tracker/show_bug.cgi?id=220

Quote:
even better would be if the session folder expand status would be saved accross multiple instances of winscp.
so if i open the folder "customer > main > customername" and double click on the session "webserver1". then start a new instance of winscp, the folder "customer", "main", and "customername" sould be open.

And it's not yet that perfect... Smile

will try it as soon as possible.

thx
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License