Posted: 2004-04-01 02:28
I was wondering if any one is interested in integrating winscp more tightly with putty?
i have a proof of concept at:
This is very much proof of concept:
1. displays a winscp menu item
2. when you click on it, does CreateProcess(winscp.exe)
3. the correct directory is opened
1. winscp path is hardcoded (c:\program files\winscp3\winscp3.exe)
2. does not load up the proper profile:
basically execs: winscp username@host:path
This will hence not work if you have a firewall
cybernytrix at y a h o o dot com
Location: Prague, Czechia
WinSCP does this in opposite direction. See Commands/Open in Putty. It exports current session to Putty settings and open the session with Putty.
You can post new topics in this forum
And it's free!