Topic "winscp 5.1.2 freezes when transferring a file via sftp"

SMF5000
[View user's profile]

Hi,

I have a problem where I can connect to a remote site and view a directory listing but as soon as I try to transfer a file winscp hangs. If I then close winscp and reconnect I can see that my file has in fact transferred correctly.

I have also tried using the .NET API and I see similar results when the call to PutFiles never returns even though the transfer completes with no problems.

I have attached a log file of the GUI session. I'm running on Win 7 x64.

This problem only seems to exist for this specific ftp site - other sites are fine.

If you need any other info let me know.

Any solution/advice is appreciated.

Regards

Steve
winscp.log (15.63 KB) [Download]

Description: Logfile

Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Thanks for your report.
I have sent you an email with a debug version of WinSCP to address you have used to register on this forum.
SMF5000
[View user's profile]

prikryl wrote:
Thanks for your report.
I have sent you an email with a debug version of WinSCP to address you have used to register on this forum.

Hi,

I haven't received an email with the debug version (I've checked my incoming email filter and it hasn't been blocked) - could you please resend or email me a download link?

Regards

Steve
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Sent again. If you do not get it, please send me an email yourself, so I can respond to it. Please include link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have sent the email. Thanks.

You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile.
SMF5000
[View user's profile]

prikryl wrote:
Sent again. If you do not get it, please send me an email yourself, so I can respond to it. Please include link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have sent the email. Thanks.

You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile.

Just email to you directly as requested.

Regards

Steve
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
This issue has been added to the tracker:
http://winscp.net/tracker/show_bug.cgi?id=976
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License