In some sessions, i can't copy or edit any file from server

Advertisement

prueba2306

In some sessions, i can't copy or edit any file from server

WinSCP 5.1.4 (Build 3020)
GUI Explorer
Windows 7 Home Basic Service Pack 1

Hello:

I been using WinSCP for a while and this is the first time this kind of problem appears to me.

I have 2 web servers, server A (FTP protocol) and server B (FTP protocol too).

In server A I have php, javascript and image files (the usual stuff). I can connect to the server, copy the files to my computer, replace modified files, etc. Everything is ok.

The problem is on server B that has the same stuff. I can connect to the server, but i can not copy the files to my computer, replace modified files, or even edit them using the text editor of WinSCP. Is strange because i was able to do that a few weeks ago. This happens only with php files. I am the owner of these files and have all the permissions on it.

Everytime i use "Edit" on a php file a Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) pop-up appears and WinSCP give an alert that says 'Cannot open file "C:\...". Access denied'. If i try to copy the files in my computer the MSE pop-up appears and delete the files.

I don't know what is going on and what to do. The tricky part that in only happens in server B and not in A. Why is that? What i have to check?

Any solution woud be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: In some sessions, i can't copy or edit any file from server

Isn't the problem specific to a local path? I mean you may be copying files to a different local path from server B than you copy them to from server A.
Or maybe contents of the .php files, there may be some suspicious code in them.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum