Topic "New page"

Tim

I forgot how to make a new page under my public directory. Can you do this through winscp or do i need to open my securecrt program?
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
I do not understand what you want to do. Do you want to upload your HTML file? This is what WinSCP is made for.

prikryl wrote:
I do not understand what you want to do. Do you want to upload your HTML file? This is what WinSCP is made for.

I wanted to create a new webpage. I use this program to write my webpages. I thought I could make new pages within this program. I guess not?
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Quote:
I wanted to create a new webpage. I use this program to write my webpages. I thought I could make new pages within this program. I guess not?

So you want to create a new file? I fear that WinSCP cannot do this.

Just open some editor and save an empty file somewhere and upload it to your server with WinSCP. Then you may work with the file as with all other files.

prikryl wrote:
Quote:

So you want to create a new file? I fear that WinSCP cannot do this.

Just open some editor and save an empty file somewhere and upload it to your server with WinSCP. Then you may work with the file as with all other files.

Yeah, thanks. I figured it out not too long after I started messing around..
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License