WinSCP crashes on any file I try to transfer over 2gb (FTP)

Advertisement

macman104

WinSCP crashes on any file I try to transfer over 2gb (FTP)

I am trying to transfer files off of a remote server and any file I try to transfer (that right now I can say over 2gb) crashes WinSCP. Is there a log or something that I can use to diagnose the reason for the crash?

I just observed that it is only crashing when transferring files directly to an external harddrive that I have attached to the computer.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: WinSCP crashes on any file I try to transfer over 2gb (FTP)

Thanks for your report.
I have sent you an email with a debug version of WinSCP to address you have used to register on this forum.

Freaker

Can I assist>

Hello,

I am also experiencing the same problem and I was wondering if you were okay with this problem or if you needed another pair of eyes? If you need a bit more help please feel free to send me a copy of the diagnostic version and I will run it as well.

freaker
Donor

Re: Can I assist>

Freaker wrote:

Hello,

I am also experiencing the same problem and I was wondering if you were okay with this problem or if you needed another pair of eyes? If you need a bit more help please feel free to send me a copy of the diagnostic version and I will run it as well.
Sorry, I have just registered.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Can I assist>

freaker wrote:

Freaker wrote:

Hello,

Sorry, I have just registered.
Thanks for your report.
I have sent you an email with a debug version of WinSCP to address you have used to register on this forum.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum