Topic "Automating these couple of steps"

Author Message
Spagnot

Guest


I very new to WinSCP. I don't know much about writing scripts or batch files but I am needing help doing the steps in the attached file. I can probably set up a Scheduled task to run this M-F at 5:35 PM PST daily.

Any help is appreciated thanks.
winscp.png (34.4 KB)

Description: (none)

winscp.png

Advertisements
Spagnot

Guest


Spagnot wrote:
I very new to WinSCP. I don't know much about writing scripts or batch files but I am needing help doing the steps in the attached file. I can probably set up a Scheduled task to run this M-F at 5:35 PM PST daily.

Any help is appreciated thanks.


I figured it out people. Nevermind!
winscp.exe /console /command "option batch on" "open ftp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@ftp-www.earthlink.net/webdocs/data" "get me1.xls C:\Users\Person\Desktop\scp\me1.xls" "exit"
Guest




Spagnot wrote:
Spagnot wrote:
I very new to WinSCP. I don't know much about writing scripts or batch files but I am needing help doing the steps in the attached file. I can probably set up a Scheduled task to run this M-F at 5:35 PM PST daily.

Any help is appreciated thanks.


I figured it out people. Nevermind!
winscp.exe /console /command "option batch on" "open ftp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@ftp-www.earthlink.net/webdocs/data" "get me1.xls C:\Users\Person\Desktop\scp\me1.xls" "exit"


I was wondering if anyone knew the commands to reverse this? To pick up a file locally and send it to the ftp site?
Guest




Anonymous wrote:
Spagnot wrote:
Spagnot wrote:
I very new to WinSCP. I don't know much about writing scripts or batch files but I am needing help doing the steps in the attached file. I can probably set up a Scheduled task to run this M-F at 5:35 PM PST daily.

Any help is appreciated thanks.


I figured it out people. Nevermind!
winscp.exe /console /command "option batch on" "open ftp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@ftp-www.earthlink.net/webdocs/data" "get me1.xls C:\Users\Person\Desktop\scp\me1.xls" "exit"


I was wondering if anyone knew the commands to reverse this? To pick up a file locally and send it to the ftp site?

I figured it out:
winscp.exe /console /command "option batch on" "open ftp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@ftp-www.earthlink.net/webdocs/data" "put C:\Users\Person\Desktop\scp\me1.xls" "exit"
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum






Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License