Topic "problem in script by winscp"

Author Message
Mahdi Bashiri
[View user's profile]

Joined: 2012-04-16
Posts: 20
Hi
i use below script to get all folders and files from my server to local hard disk inside specific path
winscp.com /command "option batch continue" "option confirm off" "open MyServer" "put / D:\Daily_Backup\yesterday\backup\vol\ "exit"
but after running i got this error:
C:\>winscp.com /command "option batch continue" "option confirm off" "open MyServer" "put / D:\Daily_Backup\yesterday\backup\vol\" "exit"
batch continue
confirm off
Connecting to MyServer ...
Connected with MyServer. Waiting for welcome message...
Connected
Starting the session...
Reading remote directory...
Session started.
Active session: [1] MyServer
/ | 0 KiB | 0.0 KiB/s | binary | 0%
Copying files to remote side failed.
Error creating folder '/vol/D:Daily_Backupyesterdaybackupvol/'.
Could not create directory "/vol/D:Daily_Backupyesterdaybackupvol"

i thought that i have mistake in synatx of command but i do not know where is my problem,please let me know and how can i fix that.

Regards,
Mahdi
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 24530
Location: Prague, Czechia
I support you want to use get, instead of put.
Mahdi Bashiri
[View user's profile]

Joined: 2012-04-16
Posts: 20
prikryl wrote:
I support you want to use get, instead of put.

yes excuseme, i want to download (get)
please help me
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 24530
Location: Prague, Czechia
So, did you try to replace the put with get? What is the error like now?
_________________
Martin Prikryl
Mahdi Bashiri
[View user's profile]

Joined: 2012-04-16
Posts: 20
prikryl wrote:
So, did you try to replace the put with get? What is the error like now?

so when i replaced , got below error:
C:\>winscp.com /command "option batch continue" "option confirm off" "open MyServer " "get / "D:\Daily_Backup\yesterday\backup\vol\"" "exit"
batch continue
confirm off
Connecting to MyServer ...
Connected with MyServer. Waiting for welcome message...
Connected
Starting the session...
Reading remote directory...
Session started.
Active session: [1] MyServer
Can't get attributes of file '/'.
File or folder '/' does not exist
.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 24530
Location: Prague, Czechia
And does your server have root folder (/)? E.g. if you login using GUI, can you browse all the way to the the root?
_________________
Martin Prikryl
Mahdi Bashiri
[View user's profile]

Joined: 2012-04-16
Posts: 20
prikryl wrote:
And does your server have root folder (/)? E.g. if you login using GUI, can you browse all the way to the the root?

Hi
myserver is novell netware server that ftp service is running. when connecting to myserver by winscp, shows "/sys/public" as first folder, so i change to remote directory in session to /vol and make /vol as root directory ( i d not know , does it correct").
therefore i use "/" as root because i make default remote directory as "/vol"
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 24530
Location: Prague, Czechia
Mahdi Bashiri wrote:
myserver is novell netware server that ftp service is running. when connecting to myserver by winscp, shows "/sys/public" as first folder, so i change to remote directory in session to /vol and make /vol as root directory ( i d not know , does it correct").
therefore i use "/" as root because i make default remote directory as "/vol"

It does not work like that. You need to use /vol.
_________________
Martin Prikryl
Mahdi Bashiri
[View user's profile]

Joined: 2012-04-16
Posts: 20
prikryl wrote:
Mahdi Bashiri wrote:
myserver is novell netware server that ftp service is running. when connecting to myserver by winscp, shows "/sys/public" as first folder, so i change to remote directory in session to /vol and make /vol as root directory ( i d not know , does it correct").
therefore i use "/" as root because i make default remote directory as "/vol"

It does not work like that. You need to use /vol.

my problem not solve
C:\>winscp.com /command "option batch continue" "option confirm off" "open MyServer" "get /vol "D:\Daily_Backup\vol\"" "exit"
batch continue
confirm off
Connecting to MyServer ...
Connected with MyServer. Waiting for welcome message...
Connected
Starting the session...
Reading remote directory...
Session started.
Active session: [1] MyServer
Can't get attributes of file '/vol'.
File or folder '/vol' does not exist.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 24530
Location: Prague, Czechia
Please attach a full log file showing the problem (using the latest version of WinSCP). Also attach a log showing how you browse into the /vol folder using GUI.
_________________
Martin Prikryl
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum






Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License