lag on folder changing

Advertisement

kino

lag on folder changing

Hi,

First - this is a great looking program, I am very impressed by the layout and functionality. I just have one problem which is stopping me using it full time, the lag when opening folders. I don't seem to get this effect on ftpvoyager. Is there something I can do to speed this up either on the server or locally on the software/my pc. The delay is small, only 2-3 seconds but annoying.

TIA

Kino

Advertisement

kino

lag on folder changing

Hi prikryl,

Thanks again for the program and the reply.

It's on the remote folders, local ones are fine. I'm using XP Pro here connecting to a RHE 3 server running OpenSSH 3.6.1p2-19 and ProFTPd 1.2.9. Could this likely be something addressed by updating the server versions of these programs?

Best regards,

Kino

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: lag on folder changing

kino wrote:

It's on the remote folders, local ones are fine. I'm using XP Pro here connecting to a RHE 3 server running OpenSSH 3.6.1p2-19 and ProFTPd 1.2.9. Could this likely be something addressed by updating the server versions of these programs?
I do not know. The reason may be that your other client has caching on, while you have turned it off in WinSCP. Also note that WinSCP does not have persistent cache, while the other client may have it.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum