Topic "Can't get scheduled task to synchronize successfully"

jeff.a.toy
[View user's profile]

Please attach a full log file showing the problem (using the latest version of WinSCP).

To generate log file, use /log=path_to_log_file command-line argument. Submit the log with your post as an attachment. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you can mark the attachment as private.

See also http://winscp.net/eng/docs/message_preserve_time_perm
Advertisements
jeff.a.toy
[View user's profile]

Actually, using "Keep remote directory up to date" will work better than a scheduled task since I want the files automatically transferred to the SFTP server when they are added to the local directory. However, the same error happens when I click "Start" to synchronize. Even when I select "Ignore permission errors." Suggestions?
jeff.a.toy
[View user's profile]

I think this might have something to do with my timestamps on my local server not being UTC. I read that "With SFTP and FTP2) protocols, both client and server need to use UTC timestamps." Since it is not an option changing my server timestamp to UTC, I believe I need to uncheck "preserve timestamps." However, that option is greyed out. Why would it be greyed out?
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
I do not understand this thread. Is there something missing? You refer to some error, but I do not know what. Did you want to attach a log file?
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License