Topic "Add date/time stamp on the transfered file and param file"

Nesingh
[View user's profile]

Hi,
i have created a powershell script to transfer the file, in that i am transferring multiple files from the destination. so because of the name conflict i want to add datetime stamp on the each transferred file. Please advise how to achieve this ?
and in addition, is it possible to maintain source and destination path in a separate file and pass those in the script ?

Thanks,
Neeraj
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Nesingh wrote:
i have created a powershell script to transfer the file, in that i am transferring multiple files from the destination. so because of the name conflict i want to add datetime stamp on the each transferred file. Please advise how to achieve this ?

Please show us your current code.

Quote:
and in addition, is it possible to maintain source and destination path in a separate file and pass those in the script ?

Do you want to load source and destination path from text files?

Last edited by martin on 2015-02-09; edited 1 time in total
cldotson

Was this question ever answered. It would be very helpful to see the file date. Are there any instructions?
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License