Topic "map ssh/scp folders as drives?"

Author Message
Guest




Is it possible in windows(I know it is with linux with sshfs) to map ssh folders as drives, like ssh:///host/folder to z:\ with winscp or otherwise?

this would be AWESOME.
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 24555
Location: Prague, Czechia
WinSCP cannot do this. There are some commercial applications that allows this.
_________________
Martin Prikryl
otter

Guest


but which are those - i didnt found even a commercial program that allows that...?

greets
otter
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 24555
Location: Prague, Czechia
otter wrote:
but which are those - i didnt found even a commercial program that allows that...?

For example Webdrive.
_________________
Martin Prikryl
gilles from mars

Guest


prikryl wrote:
otter wrote:
but which are those - i didnt found even a commercial program that allows that...?

For example Webdrive.


Do you plan to introduce this feature in a futur version? Webdrive as a very expensive price for our university Crying or Very sad and we love winscp Wink
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 24555
Location: Prague, Czechia
gilles from mars wrote:
Do you plan to introduce this feature in a futur version? Webdrive as a very expensive price for our university Crying or Very sad and we love winscp Wink

No, I have written this too many times here, so shorty: I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO THIS AT ALL.
_________________
Martin Prikryl
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum






Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License