Topic "session exit"

Session exit should not close WinSCP.

Thank you.
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
It does not as long as you open new one. What would you do with WinSCP without the opened session?

prikryl wrote:
It does not as long as you open new one. What would you do with WinSCP without the opened session?

I often make the sequence of more sessions, e.g. when I am applying some patches into more machines. I welcome to continue without exiting the application and starting it again. I lose the context in this case.
The feature could be configurable by user (close the session with or without exit).
Site Admin
pong wrote:
I often make the sequence of more sessions, e.g. when I am applying some patches into more machines. I welcome to continue without exiting the application and starting it again. I lose the context in this case.
The feature could be configurable by user (close the session with or without exit).

But you can open another session after closing the last one. The login dialog pops up then.

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License