WinSCP 5.21 Crashing when trying to download multiple files simultaneously

Advertisement

CraigS

WinSCP 5.21 Crashing when trying to download multiple files simultaneously

WinSCP 5.21 crashes after I start a multi-file background download. I can pull a single file at a time and it runs fine. When I try to download more than one file, it starts to download the second and then crashes. I completely uninstalled WinSCP and reinstalled and the behavior is the same. I ended up having to revert back to 5.17 to get a successful multi-file download. I have attached a 5.17 log (successful) and 5.21 log (failure). I didn't start the log for 5.21 until I was about to attempt the multi-file background download. The last message in the log was what was output before the crash.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: WinSCP 5.21 Crashing when trying to download multiple files simultaneously

Thanks for your reports. Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the problem.

@Mike555: I'm sending an email with a debug version of WinSCP to the address you have used to register on this forum.

@CraigS, @nthang989, @PatrickB: Can you send me an email, so I can send you back a debug version of WinSCP to track the problem? Please include a link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have sent the email. Thanks.

You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile.

Advertisement

Mr-Rayn

WinSCP 5.21 Crashing When Uploading / Downloading Files

Hello,

I have this reoccurring issue that has rendered me unable to use the program. Every time I am uploading / downloading multiple files it randomly close with no crash messages. I used to use this program daily but sadly I have had to use other programs.

IF anyone has a fix or a debug please let me know!

Advertisement

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum