Topic "WinSCP instable when copying in the background"

Garry

I usualy run WiNSCP in foreground mode, which I have to date not had any problems with ... just tried to copy a couple directories in the background, which starts out fine, but after a minute or two crashed - first it did when running two transfers in parallel, then with only one transfer (a second in the queue, plus some deleteing of files/directories in the GUI). Has this happened to anybody else? I just went back to foreground transfer and everything is fine again ...
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
What version of WinSCP are you using?

I had 2.6.8, just downloaded the current beta release, two downloads running and some remote server clicking and deleting didn't crash it, so it seems already fixed Wink
Garry

Nope, did crash again ... after d/l about 600MB of one file and multiple parts of another directory, the first transfer thread crashed, while the other seemed to keep running, until I acknowledged the requester about the copy failing ...
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
What do you mean by crashed? Did it really crashed or was just the transfer interrupted?

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License