i put D file in D folder and P file in P folder,
then upload these folder one by one,
please see below script.
"
# Force binary mode transfer
option transfer binary
#
# Upload the file to current working directory
put -nopermissions -nopreservetime -delete "C:\ESKERFiles\zipscript\PDFXML2SAPLYNXP\*P.ZIP"
put -nopermissions -nopreservetime -delete "C:\ESKERFiles\zipscript\PDFXML2SAPLYNXD\*D.ZIP"

in my plan, all of P file will upload before D file.
But in fact, our SFTP admin told me, there some P file upload after D file.

Do you know why it happen?

BR

Justin
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Please attach a full log file showing the problem (using the latest version of WinSCP).

To generate log file, use /log=path_to_log_file command-line argument. Submit the log with your post as an attachment. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you can mark the attachment as private.

prikryl wrote:
Please attach a full log file showing the problem (using the latest version of WinSCP).

To generate log file, use /log=path_to_log_file command-line argument. Submit the log with your post as an attachment. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you can mark the attachment as private.

Hi Supporter,

please see attached LOG

BR

prikryl wrote:

Pls see log
Fuji_To_LYNX_2016-06-15_20h06m.rar (752 Bytes) [Download]

Description: correct log

Anonymous wrote:
prikryl wrote:

Pls see log

Hi,

What i want is P file upload before D File.
and i attached new log,
"Fuji_To_LYNX_2016-06-16_19h04m.rar" file is my upload log, and "received time.rar" file received log.
you search upload file "FS626552668" and "FS626552679",
in upload log, the P file before D file,
But in reveiced log, P file after D file.
the session start time in upload log is UTC timezone.
the "Fuji_To_LYNX_2016-06-16_19h04m.rar" file name is session end time and it is beijing time zone (UTC+Cool
the received time is (UTC+2) TIME ZONE.

BR

Justin
received time.rar (35.71 KB) [Download]

Description: (none)

Fuji_To_LYNX_2016-06-16_19h04m.rar (611 Bytes) [Download]

Description: (none)

martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Session log file please (.log), not XML log.
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License