Topic "Command Line destination specification"

RickW
[View user's profile]

I'm trying to do a copy of a file using scp, from the command line, so it can be run from within PHP. How do I specify the destination location, so that the script is not prompted? Maybe I didn't specify my search very well, but I couldn't find an answer for this in the forum or documentation....
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Type "help put" into console.

Trying to set up a "drag & drop" icon for a non-technical user to be able to back up some files from their desktop. Is there a way to do this without them being prompted for ANY information?

I have a drag & drop icon set up, it does copy the files just as I want but it pops up the "Copy" dialog box every time and they have to hit the "Copy" button without changing anything.

Suggestions?
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Pedro wrote:
Trying to set up a "drag & drop" icon for a non-technical user to be able to back up some files from their desktop. Is there a way to do this without them being prompted for ANY information?

I have a drag & drop icon set up, it does copy the files just as I want but it pops up the "Copy" dialog box every time and they have to hit the "Copy" button without changing anything.

If you use /upload parameter, that if should be enough to add /defaults parameter too.

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License