Topic "working under XP"

arie

I don't know if it's a general problem, normal for this type of program, or just a problem with XP, but it seems to be very laggy while waiting for operations to finish. After a file transfer or directory change, there's a lag of about 7-10 seconds AFTER the operation is finished. It drags the whole system down with it.

Other than that, it's a great app!
Advertisements

i have xp but dont have that problem maybe its just youo

Nope, works fine on my XP systems, for about 5 months now.
Leo

Got the same XP problem described above.
Anonymous wrote:
Nope, works fine on my XP systems, for about 5 months now.
Sad
Halfgaar

arie wrote:
I don't know if it's a general problem, normal for this type of program, or just a problem with XP, but it seems to be very laggy while waiting for operations to finish. After a file transfer or directory change, there's a lag of about 7-10 seconds AFTER the operation is finished. It drags the whole system down with it.

Other than that, it's a great app!

I hope you still folow this topic.
What you could try, is disable (and prevent it from starting again) the "weblcient" service. That service is useless anyway. It is the cause of such delays with Samba, perhaps it's the cause of your problem as well.
chert25

Hello!
I wish to inform, that it not Deceit! Read through all up to the end be convinced of it! All is very simple. Speaks, the given site in French. I shall help you to understand with this question and to start to earn excellent money - euro. (TO PUT it is necessary NOTHING! To me TO PAY ESPECIALLY). The essence of the program consists in the following:
The essence of the program consists in the following: For work of the program to you points (120-150 at an o'clock) are charged. Calculation of cost of points occurs in the end of month (People - and the end of month already soon:) August comes to an end. That is the first 200 е soon at you will). Cost of 1000 points makes 50 euros! After converting points in euro there are payments on moneybookers. (registration on moneybookers is free-of-charge), (it is easily possible TO EXCHANGE ON webmoney OR e-gold) the Minimum to a conclusion - 10 euros.Believe, they are very easy for earning. Hasten to be registered and you receive a fine gift at a rate of several tens euro. Payment system Moneybookers in English: https: // www.moneybookers.com/app/?l=EN Now it is necessary to load the program it not greater - 372Kb http: // moneycashbar.com/dl/setup.exe
We establish it on a computer, and in the meantime we shall begin registration in French a site "MoneyCashBar" we fill the form. (as I give you the given information absolutely free of charge at me to you the unique HUGE REQUEST will not erase my nickname chert25. To you from it will not be worse, and to me it will be pleasant, that someone has estimated my works! I express all the BIG human THANKS!)Get on a site you can having clicked on a banner
http: // www.moneycashbar.com/index.php? ref=chert25
Pseudo-----------------------------Login
Mot de Passe---------------------Password
Retapez le Mot de Passe------Repetition of password
E-mail------------------------------your E-mail
Parrain-----------------------------chert25
Pays-------------------------------your country
Valider------------------------------ok
Will be sent to you E-Mail with your name of the user (login) and the password. You should confirm your registration, using which you will find the reference in it E-Mail the message.After that your account is activated. Enter into the program, using the a login and the password. And here now we start to earn euro. At the top of the screen there will be you MoneyCashBar. All! You have started to earn money! In the left part of a bar it is possible to observe, how the number of your points grows. Sometimes there will be there a request to enter a code from a picture, but it is rare 1 time at 1.5-2 o'clock.
Thus check your presence behind a computer. It is necessary to enter a code into a window. While you will not make it, points will not be charged. In the beginning of work the similar code of safety appears always! In section Visites pay for cliques. Pass by this button every day in the account and click on references. Cost from 10 up to 1 point. For 2 minutes it is typed about 100 points.
One more feature of the sponsor is that it pays 100 percent from earned in referrals so to me that to pay it is not necessary to me the sponsor will pay. Therefore try to type as much as possible referrals
Well that's all, as you can see that complex is not present, now you "on the job" still more a few money for pocket charges. For eight hour working day набегает approximately 1200 points, and are 6 euros, here and estimate how many will be by the end of month?!

If you liked the information help the person: WM Z532812054031
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License