WINSCP 'hostfile' ?

Advertisement

clueless

WINSCP 'hostfile' ?

Hello,
Hoping to get some help with connecting WINSCP to a different server. I need to tranfer file from my desktop to a remote server. When I first log into scp it connects trhough a jumpstation, it then immediately connects to a specific server. How do I change it to connect to a different server?
I see the name of the server it is connecting to as a file under the directiory on the right side of the scp program. Im assuming I need to generate a similiar file for the other sever I am trying to connect to. How do I generate that file and then select the other server?

help please
oh I use SecureCRT as my terminal emulation progam if that helps

Advertisement

prikryl - shouldn't making the hostfile for winscp be relativly generic? I'm just calling it a hostfile don't know if thats the proper term or not

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Anonymous wrote:

prikryl - shouldn't making the hostfile for winscp be relativly generic? I'm just calling it a hostfile don't know if thats the proper term or not
I really do not know what's a 'hostfile' in your infrastructure neither how your jumpstation works. I even have not heard about anything like that before.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum