Topic "Connection Error (I did read the FAQ)"

DaYon

I am not very computer literate, I have installed and changed the firewall settings toallow the program. It is SFTP and I have not been able to connect. This is the software reccomended by the server provider....any help would be appreciated.
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
What error do you get?

Hi!
I am currently trying to unlock my new iphone to use it with any GSM carrier. I found a step by step tutorial that explains how to do this, and it involves using WinSCP to acces the phones system,
( http://limitededitioniphone.com/guide-jailbreakactivateunlock-virgin-iphones-v111-windows/ )

I followed the instructions and I get this error :

"Network error : connection timed out "

I disabled the windows firewall and even added WinSCP to the exception list but I still get an error. What do I have to do to fix this??

Thanks ! Smile
~Biju

You may also want check iPhone sites. I have listed some links here
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Please read FAQ.
Site Admin
DaYon wrote:
I am not very computer literate, I have installed and changed the firewall settings toallow the program. It is SFTP and I have not been able to connect. This is the software reccomended by the server provider....any help would be appreciated.

Please read documentation for explanation of common error messages when connecting.
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License