Topic "UNC paths are not supported"

Author Message
Awgan

Guest


Hi there,
I have strange problem with WINSCP 4.0.5 (newest if I recall).
Whenever I Try to log on I get message "UNC paths are not supported" but :
1) I've red forum/docs and tried all workarounds ...
2) I have pointed local directory as "u:\" which is a mapped home dir on domain controller (message still appears);
3) I have tried to point to "c:\temp" directory which is on local drive with rw rights for this particular user (same message)

any idea ?
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 24555
Location: Prague, Czechia
Can I have an email contact to you?
_________________
Martin Prikryl
Caspa

Guest


Hello there,

I have the same problem with winscp 4.0.5, cai i have a solution please ?
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 24555
Location: Prague, Czechia
Caspa wrote:
I have the same problem with winscp 4.0.5, cai i have a solution please ?

Can I have an email contact to you?
_________________
Martin Prikryl
awgan
[View user's profile]

Joined: 2007-12-17
Posts: 1
prikryl wrote:
Caspa wrote:
I have the same problem with winscp 4.0.5, cai i have a solution please ?

Can I have an email contact to you?


l.stankiewicz on server spray.pl
knkk

Guest


I am having the same problem - not able to access folders on other machines in the LAN. Can you please help? Thanks. kishorek at gmail dot com
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 24555
Location: Prague, Czechia
knkk wrote:
I am having the same problem - not able to access folders on other machines in the LAN. Can you please help? Thanks. kishorek at gmail dot com

WinSCP does not support browsing UNC paths.
_________________
Martin Prikryl
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum






Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License