Topic "Upload of text files using command line"

Me

Hi,

I setup WINSCP to transfer a txt file to a sftp server. The file is transferred but the format changes. Are there any option to specify transfer mode and file system (win/unix) in command mode? I can't find any info about it.

I use the sample file for scripting and start it from SQL server on a Windows server. FTP server is using Globalscape SFTP server and I believe it is a Windows server, though I'm not sure.
Advertisements

Me wrote:
Hi,

I setup WINSCP to transfer a txt file to a sftp server. The file is transferred but the format changes. Are there any option to specify transfer mode and file system (win/unix) in command mode? I can't find any info about it.

I use the sample file for scripting and start it from SQL server on a Windows server. FTP server is using Globalscape SFTP server and I believe it is a Windows server, though I'm not sure.

I use

option batch on
option confirm off
open xxx:yyy@zz.zz.zz.zz
put e:\data\1.txt
close
exit

Need to know how I can force BIn instead of ascii, which is used by default. That was the problem.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Please read documentation.

Hi,
I was using scripting file to automation copy file from PC A to PC B. It's running well, but when PC A using PORT that scripting not running.

That script :
option batch on
option confirm off
open abcd:abcdefg@202.66.66.1:5550
cd /usr/local/
option transfer binary
lcd c:\
get *
close
exit

please help me! Sad
arwind
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
arwind wrote:
I was using scripting file to automation copy file from PC A to PC B. It's running well, but when PC A using PORT that scripting not running.

Do you mean that it does not work, when you need to specify port number in script? What protocol is the server using?

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License