unselect folder

Advertisement

leoo24

unselect folder

Hey guys,

i can't seem to figure out how to unselect a folder when i've 'selected all', i can unselect files easy but folders nope.

i've tried with the 'include directories' ticked and unticked.

Thankyou :)

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: unselect folder

Which interface are you using? I support that Norton Commander-like.

For me it works, if I click on "unselect" button (or gray-minus key), type mask *.* and check "include directories". Everything is unselected than. This does not work for you?

You may also use Insert key to unselect file one by one. If you prefer explorer-like file selection, check appropriate option on Preferences dialog (Commander tab) or use Explorer-like interface.

not sure which interface it is, only jsut downloaded it and getting to grips with it.
Using the insert key solves my problem, thankyou very much :)

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Anonymous wrote:

not sure which interface it is, only jsut downloaded it and getting to grips with it.
Using the insert key solves my problem, thankyou very much :)
Great. But anyway, I would still like to know, if unselection by mask (with 'include directories' on) works for you.

leoo24

sorry i didn't reply back to this, i hadn't had any problems so didn't come back to the forum.
i did figure how to type it with mask corerctly, so yes it does work with mask, i was trying *.*directoryname instead of *directoryname* :)

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum