Topic "BUG: "Keep remote directory up to date" More Button"

BarkerJr
[View user's profile]
Donor
I clicked Keep remote directory up to date from the Commands menu and got this:

//removed image//

Which is OK, except that when I click More >>, I don't get any more information:

//removed image//

The workaround is to click Close and select Keep remote directory up to date from the Commands menu again. Then it has more options.

I figured this is probably not what it's supposed to do. Great software, by the way. I've been telling every web publisher I know to use it rather than insecure FTP.

Last edited by BarkerJr on 2008-12-06 06:29; edited 1 time in total
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Thanks for your info. Unfortunatelly I've just released new version. So I'll fix it in next one.

Regarding the "up to date remote directory" functionality, is there any way... or any plans... to make this a background process, so that I could go back to using WinSCP for other operations?

It's a darn handy piece of functionality, but when I have a project with a complex directory structure, locking onto a single directory tree is really pretty unworkable.

Thanks!
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
markguy wrote:
Regarding the "up to date remote directory" functionality, is there any way... or any plans... to make this a background process, so that I could go back to using WinSCP for other operations?

No I have not thought about it. I'll see Smile

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License