Topic "Disabling the automatic selection of all files"

boleda54
[View user's profile]

Hello,

I'm using WinSCP 4.1.8 with norton commander interface.
My problem is that whenever I change to a different directory, all files in that directory get selected automatically, while the files on the other panel that are not in the first one also get selected.

Am I the only one having this problem? If so, then it's probably just a setting I activated by mistake. The thing is that I did check the configuration screens, but did not found it. I also checked the FAQ, and did not find a related note.

I'll be grateful if anybody can let me know if there is a setting to disable this behavior because it is getting bothersome to deselect al files from both panel all the time.

Regards,
Agustin Boleda
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Can you post a screenshot of WinSCP window just after you change directory, so I can get an idea what's going on? Thanks.
Note that you can only link an image here, so you need to upload it somewhere. Alternatively you can send it to me by an email. You will find my email address (if you log in) in my forum profile. Please include link to this topic. Thanks.

prikryl wrote:
Can you post a screenshot of WinSCP window just after you change directory, so I can get an idea what's going on? Thanks.
Note that you can only link an image here, so you need to upload it somewhere. Alternatively you can send it to me by an email. You will find my email address (if you log in) in my forum profile. Please include link to this topic. Thanks.

Thanks for replying, but the problem does not show up anymore, silly as it may sound.

I turned on the computer today, logged in and am entering and leaving directories without anything getting selected. I'll make a note to get some screenshots next time. Sorry for your trouble.

Regards,
Agustin
Darek

I have problem with the last version of Winscp ( and I think the same was in 4.1.7) . Occasionally after connections all remote and local files are marked and it not possible to unmark them. If I try to select any files they goes to the changing name mode.
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License