Topic "Dont delete temporal directory"

Victor J.

Please, I need when I close winscp the temporal directory dont be erase. I need to keep this directory as repository when I edit a file directly on action edit using my editor. Some config for this?

Thanks.
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
No.
Can you explain me in more details what would you use the option for?

prikryl wrote:
No.
Can you explain me in more details what would you use the option for?

I configure winSCP to edit a file using my prefer editor, when that occurs, winSCP create a file backup, but when I finish the modification and close my editor, the file is delete from the backup folder. I need that file not be erased because I need that file as repository or history backup, that is more easy and I dont need download, modify and upload to keep a copy.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Quote:
I configure winSCP to edit a file using my prefer editor, when that occurs, winSCP create a file backup, but when I finish the modification and close my editor, the file is delete from the backup folder. I need that file not be erased because I need that file as repository or history backup, that is more easy and I dont need download, modify and upload to keep a copy.

OK. Will see if more people ask for that.

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License