Topic "drag and drop file"

jn

I am looking for a sample code for drag and drop file feature.
Can you tell me exactly where I should look in wincvs source code
for
1. drag and drop file between panes
2. drag from windows folder and drop in wincvs
3. drag from wincvs and drop in windows folder

thanks in advance
john
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
See directory "general\drag and drop components" and "general\moje komponenty\filemanager toolset\CustomDirView.pas". If you need any more help, let me know.

Thank yow very much, sorry for late reply

When I drag files over to the server, the web site s not recognizing them. Example I made changes to my index.htm file and saved the changes. I went to my server page, deleted the file and dragged the newly saved file to the server. The web site is not showing the changes? Sad
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Anonymous wrote:
When I drag files over to the server, the web site s not recognizing them. Example I made changes to my index.htm file and saved the changes. I went to my server page, deleted the file and dragged the newly saved file to the server. The web site is not showing the changes? Sad

There are plenty of possible reasons. Most probable one is that the page is cached on your proxy server. I cannot tell without additional information that you have not provided.

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License