Topic "An ideal situation - TotalCommander-like command line"

Andy M.

Hi.
I have a vision of adding command line to the WinSCP, just as the one used in Total Commander (I know there is actually a kind of support for command line processing, but it is implemented as a modal window, thus preventing operations such as F5-COPY or F4-EDIT). And maybe it could go a step further than Total Commander does? What about 2 or 3 lines of command line instead of just one?

PS. One of the best products! Thanks for your work!
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
I'm not sure what you ask me for. However if you need command-line SCP of SFTP client, I would recommend you PSCP and PSFTP from Putty package.

prikryl wrote:
I'm not sure what you ask me for. However if you need command-line SCP of SFTP client, I would recommend you PSCP and PSFTP from Putty package.

I meant this: command-line ssh + dual paneled browser. Anyone who uses Total Commander for local work, knows how useful it is to issue commands to OS, while browsing through directories.
Anyway, thanks for answer.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
OK, now I understand, what you have meant. I'll consider it.

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License