Inquiry regarding distribution of WinSCP

Advertisement

Inquiry regarding distribution of WinSCP

Ladies and gentlemen,

one of our customers is interested in offering your product WinSCP Freeware on a CD-ROM together with our software.
mquadr.at develops Internet access software to automatically set up and configure Internet access on end-users' systems. One of our customers (a well known Austrian Internet Service provider) is now planning to create an Internet access and webhosting bundle and we therefore need to know if WinSCP can be put onto a CD-ROM for distribution to private customers. Our customer is planning to produce 15.000 CD-ROMs/year including your software.

Could you please let us know whether WinSCP can be distributed in such a way and if you agree to our client doing so?

Thank you very much!

Karin Klitsch
------------------------------------------

mag. karin klitsch

sales manager

mquadr.at software engineering und consulting GmbH

a-1070 wien, halbgasse 26 / top 3

fon: +43 (0)1 505 40 50 - 777

fax: +43 (0)1 505 40 50 - 799

mobil: +43 664 244 25 07

e-mail: mailto:karin.klitsch@mquadr.at

web: https://www.mquadr.at/

---------------------------------------------------

The information transmitted is intended only for the person

or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Inquiry regarding distribution of WinSCP

WinSCP is licensed under GPL licence, so you may distribute it freely as long as you do it for free.

pdreyzin@...

Current password is invalid

I am attempting to log into the WINSCP382 application, but it is not accepting my current password. I am not sure if the password has expired or somehow got inactivated. The system is not allowing me to change it to a new password either.

Is there somebody that can assist me with the fixing of this problem or provide a customer service number/website for WINSCP?

I can be reached at (pdreyzin@estee.com).

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Current password is invalid

pdreyzin@ecc16p.am.elcomp wrote:

I am attempting to log into the WINSCP382 application, but it is not accepting my current password. I am not sure if the password has expired or somehow got inactivated.
You should contact your server administrator.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum