Topic "No Winterboard?"

ryndgls360

I am trying to connect with my iPhone to drag and drop some theme's but I was told I am supposed to drop them in a Winterboard folder since I am running Winterboard on my phone. This folder does not appear in WinSCP. Any ideas?
drstalint63
[View user's profile]

ryndgls360 wrote:
I am trying to connect with my iPhone to drag and drop some theme's but I was told I am supposed to drop them in a Winterboard folder since I am running Winterboard on my phone. This folder does not appear in WinSCP. Any ideas?

The folder you should be dropping your themes into is VAR>STASH>Themes....
drop the theme into it thru winscp..and apply it using winterboard in your iphone

drstalint63 wrote:
ryndgls360 wrote:

The folder you should be dropping your themes into is VAR>STASH>Themes....
drop the theme into it thru winscp..and apply it using winterboard in your iphone

Thanks! That was a huge help! Now I have one more question (for now, I guess). I am having problems with keyboards. Every keyboard theme I download to change the appearance of it, it does nothing...
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License