issue with winscp when running under windows xp task

Advertisement

errouji15

issue with winscp when running under windows xp task

hello,

I'm using winscp 4.2.7(build 758) (portable version), and I've a windows shudeled task which execute a batch file with the command bellow at 5:00AM each day:

C:\WinSCPPortable\WinSCPPortable.exe merprod /synchronize E:\EXPORTS\others_va\aba /home/mer/conts /defaults

the issu is that winscp seems doesn't work even if I can see his process in task manager in the morning when I check the result, winscp stay runing all the night without doing anything. Nothing also in the winscp logfile.

could you send me the debug version to trace this issue please?

Regards

Advertisement

errouji15

Re: issue with winscp when running under windows xp task

errouji15 wrote:

hello,

I'm using winscp 4.2.7(build 758) (portable version), and I've a windows shudeled task which execute a batch file with the command bellow at 5:00AM each day:

C:\WinSCPPortable\WinSCPPortable.exe merprod /synchronize E:\EXPORTS\others_va\aba /home/mer/conts /defaults

the issu is that winscp seems doesn't work even if I can see his process in task manager in the morning when I check the result, winscp stay runing all the night without doing anything. Nothing also in the winscp logfile.

could you send me the debug version to trace this issue please?

Regards

I've found the root issue, winscp doesn't work properly when there are not an active session in windows, is it a bug ?

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

errouji15 wrote:

I've found the root issue, winscp doesn't work properly when there are not an active session in windows, is it a bug ?
You obviously cannot run it in GUI mode without active session. But you can use scripting mode.

errouji15

yes I've used winscp.com wich works perfectly.

Anyway I thnik that it will be nice if we czn use the gui version as scripting one.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

errouji15 wrote:

Anyway I thnik that it will be nice if we czn use the gui version as scripting one.
Why?

Advertisement

errouji15

because the sentence bellow worked perfectly before

It is more logic to have one tool which work for both: gui and command line.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

errouji15 wrote:

It is more logic to have one tool which work for both: gui and command line.
You have one tool.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum