Topic ""a sendto" hook"

Author Message
Gianmarco

Guest


I am a very happy WinSCP user from long time.
I use it daily with our FreeBSD boxes and it works without any problems. Thanks for this !

Sorry if what I ask is implemented but I was not able to find it Smile

What about to let winscp aware of the sendto interface of the Win explorer ?

In the right mouse click:
Send by/to winscp
and then the winscp pop up let me choosing an eventually saved session or a simple user@host / password combination , send and then exit Smile

Thanks again for attention.
Advertisements
Guest




Gianmarco wrote:

In the right mouse click:
Send by/to winscp
and then the winscp pop up let me choosing an eventually saved session or a simple user@host / password combination , send and then exit Smile

Thanks again for attention.


uhm .. no answer is it a so silly idea ? Smile
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 24512
Location: Prague, Czechia
No it's not Smile I'll consider it.
_________________
Martin Prikryl
Guest




i think mounting as a drive should come first... any estimations when it will come..?
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 24512
Location: Prague, Czechia
No estimation. It is just a wish. It is too complicated, porobably I will never implement this one.
_________________
Martin Prikryl
Gianmarco

Guest


prikryl wrote:
No it's not Smile I'll consider it.


Thanks for the hook... it is very appreciated.
If I can ask again Smile, what about to have the "creating the context menu ... ", also in the exe itslelf ? Perhaps in the tools buttons.

Btw, is it only this link :
c:\Documents and Settings\username\SendTo\WinSCP2 (upload using SCP).lnk
that made the game ?
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 24512
Location: Prague, Czechia
Gianmarco wrote:
Thanks for the hook... it is very appreciated.
If I can ask again Smile, what about to have the "creating the context menu ... ", also in the exe itslelf ? Perhaps in the tools buttons.

Do you mean an option that will create a "send to" hook, when you have not chosen it in installer?

Quote:
Btw, is it only this link :
c:\Documents and Settings\username\SendTo\WinSCP2 (upload using SCP).lnk
that made the game ?

Yes. But also I had to learn WinSCP to handle list of files given as parameters, when a hook is executed.
_________________
Martin Prikryl
Guest




prikryl wrote:
Do you mean an option that will create a "send to" hook, when you have not chosen it in installer?

Yes, because I usually don't download the "setup" version but only the exe itself.
And I really use and like that option Smile So I asked if it will be possible to have the possibility to create it by the program itself, not only from the installer.

prikryl wrote:
Quote:
Btw, is it only this link :
c:\Documents and Settings\username\SendTo\WinSCP2 (upload using SCP).lnk
that made the game ?

Yes. But also I had to learn WinSCP to handle list of files given as parameters, when a hook is executed.

Ah, I asking it to "auto" fix the point of above Smile

Thanks for your kind reply
Gianmarco
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum






Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License