Topic "SFTP file transfers in C#"

I need sample c# console application code here.
1. it can be automated run several upload and download scripts that I created.
2. it can check whether the scripts executed suscessful or not.
3. it can generate a log file for those files uploaded and downloaded.
I really need some assistance here. Part of the code is sufficient for me already. thank you.
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Have you read this?
http://winscp.net/eng/docs/guide_dotnet

yup, read already. what did I want to refer is how can I use that code for running multiple script. what did i mean is in the part "// Feed in the scripting commands", what i need to add or code in order to make this console application can insert script by script once the 1st script finished run then follow by 2nd and respectively.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Anonymous wrote:
yup, read already. what did I want to refer is how can I use that code for running multiple script. what did i mean is in the part "// Feed in the scripting commands", what i need to add or code in order to make this console application can insert script by script once the 1st script finished run then follow by 2nd and respectively.

Do you really mean script? Or additional commands (possibly conditionally based on result of previous commands)?

If script: Just repeat the whole process of starting WinSCP, feeding commands, waiting for results.

If commands, it is more tricky. See http://winscp.net/eng/docs/guide_interpreting_xml_log
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License