So, can you attach the log file?
Before posting, please read how to report bug or request support effectively.
Bug reports without an attached log file are usually useless.
Windows10Pro(64) + WinSCP Version: 5.15.9
1. First, start WinSCP
2. Connect the appropriate base,
3. When you start the remote console,
4. Of course, the first remote console work is possible and can be completed! (MP4 CLOCK TIME: 9:43)
5. Quit the remote console because no other work can be done.
6. WinSCP is left without termination.
7. Does the remote console session end over time? (MP4 CLOCK TIME: 9:57)
8. Launch WinSCP remote console
9. Executes the command but does not accept it due to timeout. At this time, if it is just before the timeout, the command is accepted and the processing is started on the remote side, but the connection with the remote console of WinSCP is disconnected, so the processing on the remote side is undefined. Will this cause an accident that the results will change? !
10. The reconnect routine is activated and the remote console disappears.
11. When the remote console is started again, the connection process routine starts again.