Can I limit bandwidth when running in /console mode

Advertisement

Can I limit bandwidth when running in /console mode

I do not see a switch in the documentation that will allow me to limit the upload speed as exists in the GUI. I would like to run a batch sync in the background at a slow enough speed so that it does not affect my online speed. In other words, as a cable modem user, I have a limited amount of upload capacity to the internet and winscp is so efficient that it can use it all and, therefore, I would like to limit it on my windows xp machine.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Shiv

Speed - unlimited?

martin wrote:

Yes. This request is tracked here.

Hi, Can I use the 'unlimited' like in the GUI instead of a kibps? Meaning I would like the application to utilize the maximum bandwidth available.

Regards,
Shiv

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Speed - unlimited?

Shiv wrote:

Hi, Can I use the 'unlimited' like in the GUI instead of a kibps? Meaning I would like the application to utilize the maximum bandwidth available.
Use empty value or 0. Though unlimited is the default. So you may not need to do anything.

Re: Speed - unlimited?

martin wrote:

Shiv wrote:

Use empty value or 0. Though unlimited is the default. So you may not need to do anything.

Thank you very much this helps!

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum