Every time this file is to be copied, it asks me if I want to resume the file transfer, and presents me with an option to never ask again. When I select the checkbox, the option to overwrite becomes disabled. For copying many files at once, having to click No twenty times is a bit of a pain.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create simple text files on remote machine
2. Copy said files to local machine using WinSCP
3. Add content to beginning of files on local machine
4. Copy files back to same directory on remote machine as original files
5. When prompted to resume file transfer, select "Never ask me again"
Expected: Able to click no, not asked this question again, local and remote files match
Observed: "No" option disabled
It is my hope that this bug will be corrected at the earliest opportunity.