Disconnect after trasnfer completion

Advertisement

613org

Disconnect after trasnfer completion

Is there any way to have the program automactically disconnect itself from the server, once the file transfer is complete?

Advertisement

Jimmy

Disconnect After Transfer

When I check the Disconnect After Transfer, I get prompted with the following Message:

Operation was successfully completed. Connection was closed. Do you want to reconnect.
OK Reconnect

I select Disconnect after Transfer so I would not have to see any more dialog boxes.

I it possible to remove this message?

jimmy

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Disconnect After Transfer

Jimmy wrote:

I select Disconnect after Transfer so I would not have to see any more dialog boxes.
It is not true. When you select "Disconnect after Transfer", program should disconnect. This is what it does. It does not say anything about exiting the program. What is the problem with the message?

Jimmy

martin wrote:

Jimmy wrote:

It is not true. When you select "Disconnect after Transfer", program should disconnect. This is what it does. It does not say anything about exiting the program. What is the problem with the message?

As it is now, the program asks if you want to reconnect. It would be better if it just exisited with out asking anything, ie. no option to reconnect.

Just my $.02.

Jimmy

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Jimmy wrote:

As it is now, the program asks if you want to reconnect. It would be better if it just exisited with out asking anything, ie. no option to reconnect.
I understand what you ask for. I just do not understand what's the problem with the message? I think that it is better as it is now.

Jimmy

martin wrote:

Jimmy wrote:

I understand what you ask for. I just do not understand what's the problem with the message? I think that it is better as it is now.

If I Check the box that says Disconnect after transfer, then I just want the program to close, otherwise I would just click the X to close it.

Jimmy

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum