problems with opening files after copying from WinScp

Advertisement

tmckay

problems with opening files after copying from WinScp

When accessing colleague's WinScp to copy and place documents I have now developed a problem. When coping files from WinScp and storing them on my local C:Drive, I can no longer open and view them. I now receive a message stating the document I am trying to open is corrupt and needs to be repaired prior to opening. This problem only started recently. My friends and colleagues can open the documents. I have not changed any settings that I know of. Is it a settings issue? what should I do. I am considering removing and reinstalling WinScp. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

tmckay

Re: problems with opening files after copying from WinScp

tmckay wrote:

When accessing colleague's WinScp to copy and place documents I have now developed a problem. When coping files from WinScp and storing them on my local C:Drive, I can no longer open and view them. I now receive a message stating the document I am trying to open is corrupt and needs to be repaired prior to opening. This problem only started recently. My friends and colleagues can open the documents. I have not changed any settings that I know of. Is it a settings issue? what should I do. I am considering removing and reinstalling WinScp. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am using version 3.8.2

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum