getting rid of the copy dialog on an upload

Advertisement

heeeeelp

getting rid of the copy dialog on an upload

I created an icon to drag and drop files to upload to my server. Each time i drag and drop a file, the copy dialog pops up, conaining the accurate information i want to use for the transfer. However, this popup dialog box makes the greatest winscp feature very frustrating for me.

I have tried unselecting the drag & drop box (and all boxes) under confirmations, enabling background transfers and checking the box "no confirmations for background transfers", and checked the "use same settings next time" box on the copy dialog.

No matter what i seem to do, i always get the copy dialog box popup.

Is there any way to disable this popup so i can transfer files with only a drag and drop and no further confirmation?

I have searched the message board and i was unable to find a solution.

Thanks!

Advertisement

heeeeeeeeeelp

Re: getting rid of the copy dialog on an upload

martin wrote:

Add /defaults command-line parameter.

when i add /defaults to the command-line, the file doesnt get transferred, instead it pops up the full explorer style window logged into the target host.

any idea why?

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: getting rid of the copy dialog on an upload

heeeeeeeeeelp wrote:

when i add /defaults to the command-line, the file doesnt get transferred, instead it pops up the full explorer style window logged into the target host.
Please post full command you are using. Also what version of WinSCP are you using?

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum